An alternative method of sending photos and videos is shown below:
Sending files has never been easier.
Just go to wetransfer.com.
- Click on the + sign and add the files you want to send.
- Type in the email address of the person you’re sending the files to.
- Now type in your own email address.
- Write a short message, if you want.
Then simply hit the transfer button and you’re done.
It’s simple, secure and free of charge.
Told you it was easy.
2. Google Drive
Share a folder from dropbox.com on Windows
- Sign in to dropbox.com.
- Go to your list of files and folders and select the folder you want to share by hovering the cursor over the folder’s name. (Clicking on the folder name or icon will open the folder instead.)
- Click Invite people to collaborate to give others access to the files in your folder.
- Enter the email addresses of the people you want to invite. If you’re a Pro or Business user, you can choose whether each person has edit or view-only permissions in the folder.
- Add a personal message if you’d like and click Share folder.
You can also invite people to folders from the Sharing page. To create a new shared folder, click the New shared folder button at the top of the page. To invite more people to an existing shared folder, find it in the list and click its Options link.
Once someone accepts your invitation, the shared folder will appear in the person’s Dropbox.
Share a folder on Windows
You can share a folder right from your computer if you’ve installed the Dropbox desktop application.
- Open your Dropbox folder.
- Right-click on the folder you want to share to bring up a menu.
- Select the Share This Folder… option. This will open a new window where you can invite people to collaborate.